- How to get lucky: Interview on Canada.com, May 29, 2013
- Michael and Jeffrey talk to Patricia Tomasi about their road to wellness and creating a more “loving-understanding-compassionate-and-kinder-you”.
- Interview on VividLife Radio, December 30, 2012
- Michael joins Yoga Icon Cyndi Lee to chat with VividLife Radio's Ed and Deb Shapiro, to discuss the transformative power of Yoga and Empowering the next generation.
- Interview on The Kickass Life with David Wood, December 25, 2012
- Michael and Jeffery Eisen discuss empowering youth to live consciously.
- Interview on TransformationTalkRadio.com, December 17, 2012
- Michael joins host Julie Kleinhans to discuss some of the big issues that youth face in our society and how we can all come together as parents and kids, adults and youth and empower the next generation to overcome all obstacles and fulfill their greatest potential.
- Interview on Goddess Alchemy & Divine Magic Radio, November 20, 2012
- Michael and Jeffrey Eisen discuss their book Empowered YOUth with Charlotte Scizak of Goddess Alchemy & Divine Magic Radio.
- Interview on Get Focused Radio with Kate Hennessy, November 14, 2012
- Michael and Jeffrey Eisen talk about their new book, Empowered YOUth with Kate Hennessy on November 14, 2012.
- CTV Ottawa Morning Live October 23, 2012
- Michael & Jeffrey discussing the new book, Empowered YOUth.
- Juicy Joy with Lisa McCourt, Wednesday, October 10, 2012 on Sky Radio (CBS)
Lisa McCourt talks to Michael about his new book Empowered YOUth as part of Heal-Your-Family-Stuff Day!
Listen now on Archive.org
- Kacey On The Radio Fri, October 5, 2012 on Blog Talk Radio
Michael Eisen and Meggan Watterson discuss the upcoming (November 3 & 4) I Can Do It Ignite weekend in New York City.
Blog Talk Radio
- A Woman's Worth Radio with Kiva Leatherman, October 1, 2012 on
Contact Talk Radio
- Interview with Lianne Castelino, September 30, 2012 on WhereParentsTalk.com
Michael and Jeffrey discuss the new book and give tips for parents and children on improving communication and respect.
- Wednesday, September 26th, 2012, Creating Your Bliss
Michael Eisen, co-author of the new book, Empowered YOUth: A Father and Son's Journey to Conscious Living (Hay House), joins Kristi Blicharski for a fun and open conversation about living an empowered life!
- @Home w/ Cheryll Gillespie, Saturday September 22, 2012, on
Interview with Michael Eisen of the Youth Wellness Network on the At Home radio show with Cheryl Gillespie on the Corus Network.
- September 19, 2012 -- Interview with Karen Harkness on Blog Talk Radio
Michael and Jeffrey discuss the new book
- September 13th, 2012 -- Interview with Dr. Steven Farmer on Earth Magic Radio
Sunday August 5, 2012, Change Your Attitude ... Change Your Life (CYACYL)
Michael gives some background on his story and the Youth Wellness Network as well as talking about his upcoming Hay House book
"Regular breaks, healthy eating can help with exam stress" Sun Media (June 2-9, 2012; carried nationally, in print and online)
Michael speaks about adding "the fourth R" (relaxation) to the curriculum.
Michael Eisen interview on the Philippe Matthews Show, Friday, March 30, 2012.
Michael talks about the Youth Wellness Network, and the life experiences that inspired it, as well as touching on his upcoming Hay House book (due out October 1, 2012).
March 4, 2012 -- Interview on KBAY 94.5 San Jose
Michael Eisen interviewed on KBAY 94.5 with host Sam VanZandt to promote the I Can Do It: Ignite conference, March 17-18, 2012
Huffington Post, "Give Your Brain a Break ", November 5, 2011
Interview with Gabrielle Bernstein on the origins and benefits of the Break Zone program. [Link]
- Part I - Class of 2011: Under Pressure
- Part One: Under Pressure. "We survey the graduating
- class of Glenforest Secondary School in Mississauga,
- Ont., about the pressures they feel as they leave high
- school. Ioanna follows three remarkable students from
- Glenforest who face incredible obstacles with money,
- marks, and family issues."
- Part II - Pressure Released
- Part Two: Pressure Released. "Discover how one high school has introduced innovative stress-busting tools for young students." (Features Darren Austin Hall, part of the YWN programming at North Toronto)
- CBC Web Extra: Interview with Michael Eisen
- Ioanna Roumeliotis speaks with the founder of the Youth Wellness Network, an organization dedicated to assisting youth with mitigating the negative effects of stress and anxiety.
- ParentCentral.ca, June 22, 2011 - The fourth R — helping stressed-out students relax
- "North Toronto plans to fundraise next year to be able to bring in stress-busting experts like the Youth Wellness Network year-round and may even make a day of stress-busting workshops compulsory next year. Network founder Michael Eisen speaks to students about how to avoid exam stress by taking a break every hour and focus on the joy of learning, not the pressure of the end result."
- VividLife Radio - Inspired Business, May 11, 2011 - Empowering Youth Wellness with Michael Eisen
- Inspired Business Host Michele Molitor chats with Youth Wellness Network Founder, Michael Eisen on what inspired him to start an Inspired Business and what he is doing to help students achieve their ultimate lives: mind, body and soul.
- Blog Talk Radio - Empower Hour, October 19, 2010 - Interview with Kathleen Maxwell on Empower Hour
- In this 60 minute interview Michael shares his own personal story and experience with stress, anxiety, and pressure and how it created stomach illness and depression in his life while in University. He walks Kathleen through some of the changes he made in his life and how that attributed to healing himself from the stomach illness and depression. He also provides some practical tips on how we can all shift our paradigms and create more happiness, optimism, and self worth in our lives.
- That Channel Web TV - Liquid Lunch, October 28th 2010 - Interview on Liquid Lunch (Click to forward to 14:30; runs for 20 minutes or so.)
- On October 28th, Founder of Youth Wellness Network, Michael Eisen was a guest on the Liquid Lunch Web TV show and talked about the newly formed alliance between the YWN and Pixcode (Naturalhealthcare.ca and Wellergize), and how the alliance positively effects the operations and execution of YWN programs. He also added insights on current issues that youth are facing and how if they are able to slowly become more aware of their thoughts, they can choose to shift them and start to change their lives for the better.